U-IT Emerging Technology Examine/Expand business
RFID based pilot business to manage the entire narcotic supply chain system.
- Nov. 01. 2013~Apr. 30.2014
- BCWorld Pharmaceutical, Hwan-In Pharmaceutical, Dong-Guk Pharmaceutical, Myung-Mun Pharmaceutical, Pfizer Korea, TJ pharm, MJ Pharm, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul National University Hospital BunDang Branch, Hanjun Hospital, Markgogoeun Pharmacy
- Business Model
- The ultimate purpose of this pilot business is to improve general health environment for citizens by preventing misuse of narcotic drugs via establishing an integrated RFID based supply chain to cautiously monitor entire value adding phases of various types of narcotic drugs such as tablet, ampoule and patch. Thus, building standardized process upon cloud computing RFID standard platform is necessary for different parties to benefit from deducted cost and shortened period to adapt RFID in their process. Furthermore, maintaining a large scope of business will provide an advantage to control imported narcotic drugs through 3PL as well.
Established RFID based pharmaceutical management system in Clinical Trial at Seoul National University
Integrated pharmaceutical system of manufacturing & distribution
- Feb. 2014~Aug. 2014
- Hanmi IT
- Business Model
- Manage Clinical trial pharmaceuticals through RFID technology
Successfully accomplished building false medication prevention system & Increased task efficiency!!!
- - Manage pharmaceutical pedigree and patients infomation through IPMS
- - Prevent misusage of drugs through RFID observation system
- - Reduce inventory recording workload through computerization
- - Ability to respond to potential needs through database integration of inventory management data and patients’ information
Established integrated supply chain system
- Apr. 2009~May 2011
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical, Samhwadang P&T
As a part of Hanmi Pharmaceutical’s enterprise wide revolution, Hanmi Pharmaceutical started deploying RFID tags in 2009, on 27 million in-house produced end products to track and trace entire supply chain activities. In 2010, it expanded its scope to apply RFID tags on its entire in-house produced end products(Approx. 60 Mil) to monitor and manage entire domestic supply chain including DCs and Pharmacies.
RFID + Pharmaceuticals convergence, leading pharmaceutical supply chain
- May 2011~Dec. 2012
- Unimed, Taekyung print
The business initiated adding transparency into entire pharmaceutical supply chain via RFID system. The business was designated to open new era of ‘transparent global supply chain by setting new milestone.
- May 2009~Dec. 2011
- Kolmar Korea
In 2010, both ‘contract manufactured medicines’ from RFID capable Hanmi and Ildong Pharmaceuticals and In-house manufactured medicine were fully RFID tag equipped. Kolmar Korea’s RFID based manufacturing site influenced other pharmaceuticals to adapt RFID system, and revolutionized contract manufacturing process.